Very coolish, damp day today. We are definitely in winter season. I am taking a quilt to get sandwiched and long armed this afternoon to my fave gal that does it for me.
This is a Queen sized quilt that is almost done.
I am now working -almost finished a plaid quilt. Its a large lap size, and the plaids are sample fabrics that I picked up last year in a pound sale. I put black borders on it in flannel and the backing will be black flannel too. Very warm.
I have a few kits I want to get rid of. I need to clean out my top shelf of my racking in my sewing room of stuff partly started and such. Working slowly at it, and get them done and out the door. I have one started for my recreation property and will try to finish that up too. More later.....
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment